In an effort to ensure that our temple activities are running smoothly, we request your cooperation and assistance in the following aspects. We appreciate your support in creating a Center of cultural and devotional excellence in every aspect.
- Park your vehicles in designated areas within the temple property. The temple does not assume any responsibility for vehicles parked on the premises.
- Appropriate attire is suggested in the Pooja hall. As this is a place of worship, devotees are requested to abide by the following dress code. All clothing must cover shoulders and knees. The dresses like shorts, short skirts, ripped or truncated jeans or sleeveless shirts etc are not advisable (children exempt).
- Keep your shoes on the shoe rack or in the sides systematically. Leaving them by the entrance is a safety hazard in the event of emergency evacuation.
- You are responsible for your personal belongings.
- Do not touch the temple deities or the priest who is performing the pooja.
- You can offer fruits and flowers to the deities. You can also donate groceries and saathvik vegetables to the temple kitchen (no onion, no garlic).
- Children must be kept under constant supervision of responsible adults inside the building at all times. Do not allow children to run around anywhere, and especially in the hallways for safety reasons.
- Diaper changing should be carried out in the rest rooms only.
- All area must be kept tidy and clean.
- Keep the noise level to the minimum. Walk in an orderly fashion and do not run.
- Smoking, outside food, alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages are NOT allowed in the temple property.
- Pets will NOT be allowed in the temple property.
- Visit the front desk for sevas, volunteer service or any questions.
- Avoid standing/grouping in the parking lot or lawns and please disperse quickly.
- Devotees shall conform to all rules, regulations and customs established by the temple at all times.
Prayer Time in Pooja Hall
- Archana request must be turned in before the Mangala Arathi.
- Please maintain silence and be sensitive to those around you wishing to pray quietly.
- Please turn off all cell phones, PDAs, pagers, tablets etc. or place them in silent mode.
- Please do not allow your children to run around, play or cause distraction to other devotees. Please attend to crying children immediately by taking them outside the Pooja hall.
- Do not litter, eat or chew gum.
- Seva receipts can be obtained at the front desk in the main hallway.
- Please make use of the printouts at the back of the Pooja hall for shloka and song recitations. Return them promptly after use.
- Please form a line after the Pooja to receive Theertha and Prasaada. Likewise, form a line outside the dining area and wait to be seated in an orderly way.
- Please comply with the Prasaada timings. Serving will close at 12:45 PM and again at 8:30PM.
- Please do not waste any Prasaada. Teach your children the same.
- Please do not bring any cooked food items into the temple for offering. All prasads are prepared in-house by the temple cook only.
- Dispose off used plates in waste receptacles. Empty cups before disposing them in the waste receptacles.
- Please form a line to use the rest room to wash your hands.
- We do not serve Prasaada on Ekadashi (day of fasting).
- Do NOT throw diapers, baby wipes, etc. in the toilet.
- Flush only human waste and toilet papers and nothing else.
- Dispose off tissues in waste receptacles only.
- Use supplies minimally as needed, to avoid wastage.